Namchi, 10th Feburary(IPR): A team led by DC (South) Mr. Raj Yadav inspected District Hospital, Namchi today. The hospital has also been awarded the best hospital under Kayakalp Activity recently, the credit of which goes to the diligent efforts of officers, staff and community participation. The inspection was done in presence of CMO & DMS (South) and the team was informed that the entire carpeting works had not been completed but has been started by Mahaveer and Parsuram contractor. Similarly, Purushutam Agarwal would be requested to complete the maintenance of floor near the main entrance of the Hospital. The DC South also gave several instructions which are as under:
1. DMS has been directed to clean up all the sign boards. Further, new sign boards already installed by axis bank, but still some requirement of new sign boards are there, the private banks would be requested to install them through their CSR funds.
2. All old bulbs were to be replaced with LED bulbs. All power cables, lines were to be maintained within fifteen days.
3. DC has directed the DMS to get the pathway inside the Hospital painted at the earliest.
4. He inspected the toilets. Several direction regarding maintenance and cleanliness of toilets were given. The old worn out doors, leakage were to be maintained at the earliest. Several switch boards were left open posing threat to public, hence the same was to be maintained.
4. The DC has directed to install Exhaust Fans in all wards whereever necessary.
5. The Paediatric ward was well maintained. The DC has further urged the hospital ward staffs to complete the remaining painting work to make it look more beautiful.
6. All sign boards to be fixed on the wall properly.
7. Repairing & Painting of old chairs and benches was to be done at the earliest.
8. Installation of Digital Watches outside the wards will be done.
9. The Inverter in the Labour room was not functioning properly. The same would either be repaired or New one would be purchased by DC office.
10. A new inverter would be purchased for Blood Bank, Namchi to keep all necessary equipment functional by DC office.
The District Collector has thanked immensely who have lent their hands in supporting the Kayakalp initiatives of the Administration namely Taxi Driver Association(South), We Care Group, Drishti, Police, Sr Sec School(Namchi), Sailesh Pradhan, Axis Bank (Namchi), Anjuman Islamia Samaj, Shri Satya Sai Foundation,NYK and Dokham Hotel(Namchi). Due to their contribution we were able to make our hospital best and got awarded under Kayakalp.